Meet Mobile Range Technologies
SHOT Show 2020
Mobile Range Technologies
SHOT Show 2020
Location: Beer Garden
Shot Show 2020
Registration is now open for the Shot Show 2020 in Las Vegas. Join us January 21-23, 2020 at the Sands Expo. We’ve sponsored the Beer Garden again (booth 11983). Come by anytime from the 21-23rd or if you’d like a private showing without a crowd, contact us now. Space is limited and by appointment only for private showings.
2020 SHOT SHOW NEW PRODUCT
PANELIZED RANGE KITS
MRT is proud to offer the all new panelized range kits! Would you love to have a small range in your home, garage, gun shop, police station or other location? Need a range that can be moved when needed? We have the solution for you:
We build a bolt together steel panel system for walls and ceilings. They can be pistol or rifle rated, and choose 8 or 12′ widths, with any length in 4′ intervals.
Each panel is designed to be insulated between the framing and room for 1 inch of drywall to dampen the sounds once panels are installed at your location.
Each kit will include 360 degree shot containment, 3/0 entry door, inlet and exhaust ports for HVAC, epoxy primed and a complete set of installation instructions.
- Shooting Stalls with Shelves
- HVAC System (complete or plans)
- Target Retrieval System
- Bullet Trap (rubber, block or steel)
- Rubber Floors or Walls
- 2′ Sound Foam Ceiling and Walls
- Lighting Baffles
- Floor Panels
- Turk-Key Installation
See our 2020 Mobile Firing Ranges
Mobile Range Technologies…
…is the industry innovator in container firing ranges and mobile ranges focused on design, development, and technology that meets or exceeds federal standards while integrating technology innovations driving low total ownership cost and value for your investment.
Mobile Range Technologies (MRT) was formed to focus on solving two primary issues:
- Commercial: Provide businesses a way to add a live-fire pistol range at their existing business location that offers an affordable way to add a live fire pistol range to help increase traffic and revenue;
- Government: Provide agencies of any size a rapid, cost-effective way to add a permanent or mobile live fire range that meets all federal standards and offers a fully integrated simulation capability for judgmental, immersive training based entirely on commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) technology focused on reliability and the lowest total ownership cost.We have decades of firearms and firearms simulation expertise that is reflected in our innovative designs, simple set-up, easy maintenance, and commitment to providing the best quality at the lowest possible cost.
- NOW AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE THRU GSA Schedule 84 contract #GS07F187GA
MRT is a small business based in Henrietta, Texas. We hope you will plan a visit to North Texas for a live fire experience on a whole new level.
- Completely self-contained
- Two shooter stalls with the option of the exclusive MRT training wall
- Two MRT advanced technology, 360 degree target retrieval systems or standard target retrieval system (optional)
- Live-fire firearms simulation system (optional)
- Integrated AR500 armor plate bullet trap with projection quality curtain
- Double insulated, down range fully armor plated design to assure 100% shot containment
- HEPA-filtered air handling system that meets and exceeds federal standards
- Operates with standard connection to 220VAC
Whether you are a commercial customer looking to increase revenue and traffic or a Government agency looking to maximize scarce training budgets – MRT offers the best-in-industry capability that is affordable, meets or exceeds federal standards, integrates the latest technologies, and built to ensure longevity and residual value for all customers.
Scott Hinton, Owner
Mobile Range Technologies LLC
PO Box 530
Henrietta, TX 76365
Need Financing? Start Now.
SHOT SHOW SPECIALS
ORDER A RANGE BETWEEN NOW AND THE SHOT SHOW AND GET AN UPGRADED PROGRAMMABLE TARGET RETRIEVAL SYSTEM AT NO CHARGE, A $11,900 VALUE. OFFER ENDS 1/24/20
Buy the SHOT Show Demo Range and save $40,000!
AdTac Shooting System
VT2R AdTac 9 Shooting System
AdTac 9 System innovations to Reality Based Training:
– ANY location with no damage to facility
– Hostage press response with zero standoff (contact shots are okay)
– Full weapon recoil, smoke, and brass like live ammo
– Fully integrates with the MRT range
AdTac 9 Shooting System features safety and environmental advances:
– No lead
– Reduced dBA from live fire
– Cannot chamber live ammo
– 100% recyclable brass
Come learn more about VT2R’s innovative, safe, and versatile AdTac 9 Shooting System at the Mobile Range Technologies Booth (11983) at the 2020 Shot Show.
For private showing email Jack Mills at email@example.com.