CLICK THE TAB ABOVE TO ORDER
Seven Serpents – The History of Colt’s Snake Guns
- All of Colt’s Seven Serpents are represented: Cobra, Python, Diamondback, Viper, Boa, King Cobra, and Anaconda
- Includes Information regarding history, specs, dates of manufacture, finishes, barrel lengths, calibers, sights, grips and extra features!
- Over 350 high resolution images of the models, engravings, and other Serpent related items.
All seven of Colt’s Snake Guns are represented:
- Anaconda (28 pages)
- Boa (10 pages)
- Cobra (22 pages)
- Diamondback (56 pages)
- King Cobra (34 pages)
- Python (140 pages)
- Viper (10 pages)
- 344 pages with over 350 high-res color images (mostly life size) depict all the variations, including many engraving options, boxes, accessories, catalogs, factory letters, owners manuals, warranty cards, and price sheets.
- Model histories, as well as detailed information and specifications on most variations including dates of manufacture, finishes, barrel lengths, calibers, sights, grips, and additional features/options.
- Large landscape format – 9 1/4″ H x 12 1/4″ W.
- Blue Book`s Snake Gun Performance Spreadsheet compares the investment performance of these guns against gold, silver, stocks, and other traditional investments over the past 55 years.
- Serialization charts allow year of manufacture to be determined on most Snake Guns.
- Limited/Special Editions production totals are included as well as a thorough Index.
- Embossed and gold-foiled dust jacket with French fold.
“This book, without question, will become one of the absolute best sources of information regarding the line of Colt “serpent” firearms for decades to come. While numerous books have been written on Samuel Colt’s Single Action Army revolvers, there has never been an authoritative reference book done on these double-action revolvers—that is, until now.
Chocked full of detailed four-color images (including several gatefolds), the historical background information provided dovetails perfectly with the Colt factory archived serial number ranges. From variations of grips to sights to grip medallions and finishes, each section also identifies on a scale of 1 to 5 which variations are the most rare.
To get to the bottom line, I didn’t think it would be possible in this day and age to collect the volume of hard-to-find information you have compiled between the hardcovers of this book. Any owner of one of these Colt “serpent” handguns will want this tome in their firearms reference library.”
– Jim Bequette, Special Projects Editor
Note: Please indicated whether you are interested in individual copies of this title, or are interested in stocking this title and other titles from Blue Book Publications, Inc. for resale in your business.
Please fill out the info below and someone will contact you ASAP.