CLICK THE TAB ABOVE TO CONTACT
Member Loyalty Specialist (Remote Optional)
* THIS POSITION CAN BE REMOTE OR WORK OUT OF OUR HQ IN WEST BEND, WI *
Would friends and strangers describe you as an extrovert? Are you fluent with words and highly persuasive if you are passionate about something? Do you thrive in an organization that values your ability to build relationships in a fast-paced environment? Then this position is for you!
* Hours for this position are Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-4:30PM CST. *
The purpose of this position is to make sure that members receive unprecedented customer service and remind them of the amazing benefits they receive as a USCCA member. Member Loyalty Specialists do this by having great phone and email conversations using the AIDINC communication model. This is an outbound calling position to customers who have had an existing relationship.
- Call members for past due payments
- Renew members that are about to expire
- Have awesome conversations with members
- Be clear, confident and concise on the phone
- Follow up with customers when promised, and find and fulfill their needs
- Deepen and retain member relationships through needs assessment
- Empathizes with members and provide offers & solutions to make it easy for members to acquire a USCCA product
- Other outbound campaigns to meet the needs of the business
Skills you’ll need to do this job effectively:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Relentless follow-through and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Desire to “WOW” customers daily
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish rapport with people
- Embody an empathetic approach to every conversation
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
Worried about Training? Don’t be! We provide a comprehensive, 8 week, PAID training so you will be knowledgeable and confident when engaging with our members. Training includes New Employee Orientation, product training, systems training, service and sales training, as well as training for earning your Property and Casualty Licenses.