CLICK THE TAB ABOVE TO CONTACT
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives and keep their families safe.
- We’re one of the fastest growing companies in America and a favorite workplace in SE Wisconsin.
- Named on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List 10 years in a row
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Work Place for 6 years
- Milwaukee Journal Business Best Place to Work for 6 years
Delta Defense is looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our rapidly growing company in West Bend, WI. This position represents and promotes the company’s core values, mission, and believes that our products should be in the hands of those that want to responsibly protect themselves.
The Marketing Specialist’s main purpose is to act as the client’s liaison and work with internal departments to ensure that clients and USCCA’s needs are understood and satisfied. They may assist with making B2B sales, executing all negotiated deliverables, handling client complaints, collecting and analyzing data, and improving the overall partnership experience.
The Marketing Specialist brings expertise in project management, offering road-maps, and go-to-market tactics with strong experience and performance records. Manages a portfolio of high traffic producing accounts to achieve leads, sales, and profit goals by selling the USCCA offering through partner channels. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals internally and externally. Influences the work of other teams to accomplish negotiated offerings.
- Create action planning project management timelines and prioritizing documents for the partnership account.
- Drives the deliverable goals of short-medium-long term objectives through short-medium-long term tactics internally and externally;
- Establishes and maintains on-going customer and strategic business relationships;
- Be the day to day internal subject-matter expert on the segment(s) and partnerships, including market requirements, applicable regulations, industry trends, competitors, and market conditions;
- Drive, liaise, and partner with content creation team relating to end user-specific content. (e.g. SEO, social media, white papers, PR, videos, sales copy, events/conferences/seminars, briefings, product demos, etc.)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal cross-functional departments, internal customers to include; business development team members, marketing, member services, IT, finance and HR colleagues, etc.
- Ability to build solid relationships through phone, email and video calls with partners (internal and external).
- Create top partner lists that we want to do business with and manage opportunities.
- Manage business development scorecard.
- Project manage business development partnership opportunities.
- Have the ability to manage ideas into marketing strategies without the constant guidance of team leaders.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 2-4 years of cumulative experience in account management in marketing, sales, or business development environments is preferred, but not required.
- Entrepreneurial-minded professional with strong commercial and interpersonal leadership skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and make solid recommendations;
- Proven business acumen and ability to capitalize on customer and market findings;
- Excellent communication skills to present, inform, and persuade internal channels or external partnership customers;
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Understanding of Internet marketing preferred.
- Strong understanding of the Delta Defense, LLC product suite.
- Computer literate and proficient in software and internet functions.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Proven ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization;
- Advanced skills in composition, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC