CLICK THE TAB ABOVE TO CONTACT
Learning and Development Trainer- Customer Engagement
- Named on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List 9 years in a row
- #1 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace and #1 Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work 5 years in a row
- Amazing Benefits and competitive pay
- Familiarity with the ADDIE process of learning and creating training is preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of experience delivering development programs, leadership forums, and/or facilitating experiential learning activities across a diverse audience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-driven with proven ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience effectively multi-tasking learning needs of different learners.
- Must be proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Any e-learning platform experience is a plus!
- Passion for developing others.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable navigating organization dynamics.
- Familiar with adult learning theory and blended learning.
- Salesforce platform experience. CRM or Sales Cloud 360.
- Change Management process experience.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
- Assists with designing and delivering innovative learning solutions that engage the learner across multiple modalities.
- Assists and works with Instructional Designers to update and maintain training materials.
- Conducts needs analysis and works with L&D Team and CE Team to identify development opportunities for customer service representatives.
- Analyzes curriculum effectiveness and recommends continuous improvement methods.
Training / Facilitation
- Establish presence with audience members and facilitate session dynamics to promote engagement consistent with adult-learning best practices.
- Conducts skill coaching for customer service representatives.
- Facilitates and emcees CE and leadership development programs.
- Participates in the delivery of new hire training.
- Plans, designs and constructs spaces/environments that reflect functional, social, and aesthetic considerations to drive learning outcomes.
- Ability to travel 25% of working time away from home location. May include weekend and overnight travel.
- Develop and build relationships through consultation and discovery of needs. Become viewed as a trusted advisor to the customer service representatives.
- Forge strong relationships with key CE Leadership contacts to identify existing and emerging organizational development needs.
- Researches and establishes relationships with relevant key stakeholders to customize coaching for customer service representatives.
- Participates in observations and listening sessions to evaluate if customer service representatives are applying training.
- Provides feedback to L&D leadership on learner behaviors, outcomes, and needs.
Coordination of Training Services
- Oversees and supports training “logistics” (schedule/calendar, sign-in, attendance documentation etc…
- Maintains training requirement documents
- Works closely with support administrator as needed for inputting training attendance/logistics
- Continually seeks to improve upon advancing skill set through research, training, and consultation
- Contributes expertise/support to the team
Please fill out the info below to apply for this job.