CLICK THE TAB ABOVE TO CONTACT
Learning and Development Instructional Designer
- Named on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List 9 years in a row
- #1 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace and #1 Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work 5 years in a row
- Amazing Benefits and competitive pay
- Bachelors preferred or equivalent professional experience in a related field such as Instructional Design, Adult Learning, and Education, Organizational Development or Human Resources
- Familiarity with the ADDIE process of learning and creating training is preferred.
- We Demonstrated knowledge of principles and practices of adult learning theories with training design and the successful application within the workplace.
- Self-driven with proven ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- 3 or more years experience in corporate instructional design, e-learning development, sales training or similar field.
- Must be proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Advanced computer software skills. To include: knowledge and understanding of Captivate, Articulate, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Zoom, WebEx, Adobe suite and others. Multimedia/Graphics layout applications aptitude desired.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively in a fast-paced, and changing environment with multiple projects including rapid development and deployment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience designing and delivering content across multiple audiences and experience levels.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships and provide outstanding customer service internally and externally.
- Sales Organization support experience desired.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
Learning Content Development
- Design, develop, and deploy training material, awareness campaigns, reference resources, and training documentation.
- Facilitate the development of training content that is scalable, responsive to business needs, and drives continuous improvement and associate development.
- Ensure training is built across multiple instructional delivery modalities, including e-learning, virtual and face-to-face training.
- Conducts needs analysis and works with L&DTeam and Sales Team to identify development opportunities for associates.
- Analyzes curriculum effectiveness and recommends continuous improvement methods.
- Establishes a feedback loop to continually monitor progress and assess opportunities.
- Create high-quality, innovative, and engaging e-learning as needed. Experience with Litmos or similar LMS tools.
- Assist with managing content on the Learning Management System (LMS) in coordination with internal partners.
- Develop exercises, tutorials, job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning including social or connected learning strategies
- Partner with L&D and Sales leadership to identify business unit training gaps, analyze requirements, and develop a curriculum that meets changing organizational needs.
- Collaborates with other training content developers and project team members on design, development, implementation, and evaluation of learning solutions.
- We Researches and establishes relationships with relevant key stakeholders to customize training.
- Participates in virtual and in-person field visits with L&D and Sales leadership.
- Partners on the development of written communications to use in internal marketing campaigns for a wide range of stakeholders that drive adoption of learning.
Coordination of Training Services
- Organizes, prioritizes, coordinates, and implements multiple projects within established timelines.
- Ensures that the Learning Management System (LMS) is used accordingly and monitors and resolves issues.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse workgroup and with a wide range of audiences consisting of different generations, cultures, and learning styles.
- Anticipates roadblocks and engages appropriate resources to ensure timely delivery.
- Continually seeks to improve upon advancing skill set through research, training, and consultation
- Keeps current on new learning approaches, technologies, and tools through research and networking to ensure L&D solutions are innovative.
- Contributes expertise/support to the team
Please fill out the info below to apply for this job.