CLICK THE TAB ABOVE TO CONTACT
Internet Sales Representative – Various Shifts
- Named on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List 9 years in a row
- #1 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace and #1 Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work 5 years in a row
- Amazing Benefits and competitive pay
Do you like connecting with people?
Are you good at communicating through written words?
Do you get that feeling of satisfaction when you crush your goals?
Do you like a fast-paced environment?
Do you believe in the 2nd Amendment?
The Internet Sales Representative may be the job for you!!!
Internet Sales Representatives on our Digital Team provide a world-class experience via all of the company’s written outlets including email, chat and SMS. These positions are responsible for interacting through all platforms utilized by Delta Defense to engage, educate and ultimately sign up new members, thereby assisting in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association, helping Delta Defense LLC. achieve its goals of growth and educating responsibly armed Americans.
- Respond to emails, chats and SMS
- Respond to customer inquiries with knowledgeable, well thought out answers
- Perform online sales activities to achieve company sales objectives while operating with a “Find needs, fill needs” mentality
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions
- Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain alignment with Core Values and Mission of the USCCA in all interactions
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Background in Sales/Customer Service preferred (experience in digital modes of communication a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to display patience, empathy, and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- No fear of rejection
- A Passion for written communication and meeting customer needs
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment, as well as remotely
- Firearms and self-defense knowledge and training is preferred but not necessary
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
Please fill out the info below to apply for this job.