CLICK THE TAB ABOVE TO CONTACT
Gun Range Lead
- Brand New Shooting Range
- Employee Benefits, Discount
- Full Time
Purpose of Position:
The Gun Range Lead is responsible for supervision and operation of the Legacy Shooting Center. The Gun Range Lead will be knowledgeable about firearms and firearm safety, be willing to firmly enforce the rules of the range, while maintaining a professional, positive demeanor with the customers at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for first level supervision of Gun Range Associates
– Ensure the facility is opened, closed and staffed according to schedule
– Provide customer service while working the rental counter and use company POS effectively
– Help customers choose firearms to rent and suggest additional necessary supplies for an enjoyable shooting experience
– Clean firearms regularly to maintain safe, proper function, and firearm warranty
– Supervise, guide and educate shooters while on range; adhere and enforce to company standards, rules and policies while on range
– Play a critical role in preventing accidents while on range and on company property
– Responsibility to educate any and all range users on proper range safety practices and exhibit customer service and confidence when rules enforcement is necessary
– Protect range and range equipment from negligent shooters
– Assist new/inexperienced shooters on range. Provide comfort and competence to any new shooter.
– Maintain the cleanliness of the shooting ranges at all times
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
– All other duties as assigned
– Must be able to maintain attention for extended period time
– Must be comfortable standing up for prolonged periods of time
– Must be showered with clean clothes and frequently wash hands
– Multi-task in a faced-paced environment
– Possess common sense and an open mind
– Strong communication skills
– Safety conscious
– High School Diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
– Firearms background, with a minimum of 1 year of experience in gun range operations preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Range Safety Officer certification preferred.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman’s Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please fill out the info below to apply for this job.