The Gun Industry Marketplace is a growing online platform specifically for the Firearms Industry. It is one of the top platforms for businesses (B2B) and Law Enforcement/Gov’t (B2LE/B2G) — not to mention shooters and collectors (B2C). From guns, ammo, parts and gear to business services for marketing and advertising, payment processing, insurance, a firearms job board, 2A attorneys and more, it’s all here in the Gun Industry Marketplace.
What is the Gun Industry Marketplace?
It’s a simple, effective online marketing, advertising and lead generation platform for the Firearms Industry containing listings of products, services and jobs. We employ various marketing and advertising tools and techniques including SEO, social media, email marketing and more. These drive people to the listings which help raise brand, product or service recognition as well as generate leads in an effort to assist our members get sales.
See our Frequently Asked Questions below.
Click on your questions below.
We help raise brand, product or service recognition as well as generate leads in an effort to assist our members get sales.
You need to be seen constantly, continuously and routinely. This is a competitive industry. The best, highest-quality product or service in the world will only be successful to the degree that it is known about. The Gun Industry Marketplace should be part of every marketing, advertising and lead generation arsenal.
Simply get that extra “real estate” to show off your brand, products and services. Find new or unique products, services, suppliers and vendors. Create an additional avenue for buying, selling and partnerships. Locate everything you need in one place. The GIM connects the industry to find each other easily.
All Members receive:
- A detailed Business Listing.
- Access to the Firearms Industry Job Board.
- Additional promotion of your brand, product or services.
- Local, National and International visibility to our diverse audience of businesses, government, Law Enforcement, shooters and collectors.
GIM Members receive:
- Up to 10 Product or Service Listings per membership, which include highlights, images and details. These can be used for products, services or jobs.
- Easily searchable categorization of your products and services.
- Access to sales leads which are delivered in real-time.
- Periodical features to the entire GIM audience.
GIM Local Members receive:
- Each GIM Local Member will be the featured and exclusive local provider in their county for their service.
- Easily searchable categorization of your business and location.
- If you have multiple services, you may sign up for multiple categories. (Ex. Gun Shop with Range, etc.)
(Please Note: We only accept one service provider per GIM Local category in each county. If your county is taken, please contact us to be added to the waiting list.)
We’re always pleasantly surprised at the wins from our members. You can read our success stories here.
Member results have included:
- New customers, sales and accounts.
- Sales Leads.
- New dealers, wholesalers and distributors.
- Increased brand recognition.
- Increased product or service recognition.
- New products or services getting a jump start or boost.
- Government and Law Enforcement opportunities.
- Local, national and international opportunities.
- Press & PR Opportunities.
- New partnerships and collaborations.
Some incredible results have included:
- Products or services going viral.
- Products or services trending across the entire industry.
- Businesses getting national and international press, interviews and articles from the Firearms Industry Media.
- Businesses have been bought/sold through the GIM network.
- Wholesale inventories have been bought/sold through the GIM network (one in as fast as a couple of hours).
- Massive amounts of sales leads generated, like hundreds in a single week or hundreds over several weeks.
- Giving new brands a fighting chance coming out the gates with success.
The Gun Industry Marketplace has grown beyond the original concept and the wins keep coming.
We have a monthly or annual membership agreement. Stay as long as you want. Or not.
All we require is that any cancellations are done in writing 30 days prior to the next billing date.
The Gun Industry Marketplace came about through in-depth market research of the industry including manufacturers, service providers, wholesalers, distributors, online stores, dealers, the public, and more.
Every year, our industry has less “real estate” to market and advertise our products and services due to censorship and suppression. Companies like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Shopify, eBay and more are removing firearms-related categories and products — even banning our industry. Payment Providers and banks are dropping firearms-related businesses and websites. This leaves our industry with less opportunities to market, advertise and sell our products and services.
This is due to “false reports” which report our industry as evil, crazy, or unreasonable. This is far from the truth. This is an agenda created to vilify our industry for other purposes, but nonetheless has led organizations to shrink away from firearms in fear. Let them go. We’ll take our industry’s massive revenues with us.
The truth is that our industry is a close-knit, friendly and ethical group. It’s the opposite of what is reported in the media. It is composed of community-oriented men, women, families, veterans, Law Enforcement, military, entrepreneurs, engineers, and more from every walk of life who care for their communities, create jobs, and protect our Constitution. It’s a fantastic community.
American freedom depends upon the Firearms Industry. We’re here to support it.