Find anything you need in the firearms industry. From guns, ammo, gear, services, jobs, and much more, you’ll find it here. Whether you’re a shooter, a business, a government organization or other, we’ve brought the industry together for you. It’s all in the Gun Industry Marketplace — Firearms Unified.
What is the Gun Industry Marketplace?
It’s a simple, effective online marketing and advertising platform for the Firearms Industry which has listings of products, services, jobs and a lot more. We use various marketing and advertising tools and techniques to help our members increase their brand recognition, make their products and services known, and help to generate traffic and even sales leads.
See our Frequently Asked Questions below.
Click on your questions below.
We use various marketing and advertising tools and techniques to help our members increase their brand recognition, make their products and services known, and even help to generate traffic to their websites and even sales leads.
You need to be seen constantly, continuously and routinely. This is a competitive industry. The best, highest-quality product or service in the world will only be successful to the degree that it is known. The Gun Industry Marketplace should be part of every marketing and advertising arsenal.
- Get that extra “real estate” to show off your brand, products or services.
- Find new or unique products, services, suppliers and vendors.
- Create an additional avenue for buying, selling and partnerships.
- Locate everything you need in one place.
- The GIM connects the industry to find each other easily.
We’re always pleasantly surprised at the wins from our members. You can read our success stories here.
Member results have included:
- Sales leads resulting in new customers, sales and accounts.
- New dealers, wholesalers and distributors.
- Increased brand recognition.
- Increased product and service recognition.
- Increased traffic to company websites.
- Easier, faster product or service launches.
- Government or Law Enforcement opportunities.
- Local, national and international opportunities.
- Press, Review & PR Opportunities.
- New partnerships and collaborations.
Some incredible results have included:
- Products or services going viral.
- Products or services trending across the Firearms Industry.
- Businesses getting national and international press, interviews or articles from the Firearms Industry media.
- Businesses have been bought or sold through the GIM network.
- Wholesale inventories have been bought or sold through the GIM network (once within hours!).
- Massive amounts of sales leads generated (A member received hundreds in a single week!).
The Gun Industry Marketplace has grown beyond the original concept and the wins keep coming.
We have a monthly or annual membership agreement. Stay as long as you want. Or not.
All we require is that any cancellations are done in writing 30 days prior to the next billing date.
The Gun Industry Marketplace came about through in-depth market research and survey of the Firearms Industry. This included manufacturers, service providers, wholesalers, distributors, online stores, dealers, the public, and a lot more.
Every year, our industry has less “real estate” to market or advertise due to censorship and suppression. Companies like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Shopify, eBay and more are removing firearms-related categories and products — even banning us. Payment Providers and banks are dropping firearms-related businesses. This leaves our industry with less opportunities to market, advertise and sell our products and services.
This is due to “false reports” which report our industry as evil, crazy, or unreasonable. This is far from the truth. This is an agenda created to vilify and strangle our industry to death. The truth is that our industry is a close-knit, friendly and ethical group. It’s the opposite of what is reported in the media. It is composed of community-oriented men, women, families, veterans, Law Enforcement, military, entrepreneurs, engineers, and more from every walk of life who care for their communities, create jobs, and protect our Constitution. It’s a fantastic community.
American freedom depends upon the Firearms Industry. We’re here to support it.