CLICK THE TAB ABOVE TO CONTACT
Field Operations Manager
- Named on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List 9 years in a row
- #1 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace and #1 Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work 5 years in a row
- Amazing Benefits and competitive pay
This role is responsible for leading a field and home based operations team focused on improving and building successful firearms and self defense training business operations with Official Partners and Independent Instructors founded in USCCA curriculum and training programs. They are responsible for managing internal and external resources, developing and implementing operational plans that improve our standing as a leader in the firearms and self-defense training industry while also improving profitability, and ensuring that procedures are carried out correctly. Additionally, they regularly evaluate organizational efficiency and make necessary changes to maximize productivity.
- Develop and maintain tactics and strategies for continued improvement of engagement from external partners and instructors
- Lead the team in building processes, procedures and programs that help business partners to fully understand the features and benefits of USCCA curricula and training programs.
- Lead the development of tools to support external partners and instructors in improving their training business
- Share training business best practices across the organization
- Oversee certification processes of business partners in USCCA curricula.
- Ensure their team is able to instruct others in the use of the USCCA Training site and other digital tools that become available.
- Develop programs and processes for their team that support partners as needed during change management.
- Develop team solutions to help advise and guide business partners as it relates to the execution of USCCA training programs.
- Partner in developing continuing education opportunities for partner instructors.
- Review after-action reviews looking for common themes to improve field operations programs
- Manage external partner and instructor concerns around the Training Division business and develop root cause solutions
- Develop and track team performance KPIs
- Manage team financial budgets, expenditures and revenue expectations
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to achieve goals
- Maintain a healthy working relationship with business partners, Account Executives and fellow TC’s/CI’s.
- Attend and support company events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- 3 years supervisory experience leading local and remote operational team
- Understand and be able to clearly communicate USCCA Training Division policies and standard operating procedures.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with other departments, outside business partners, and employees of all levels.
- The ability to earn trust and influence people.
- Ability to foster teamwork in others
- Must be an effective manager of team members that do and do not report to him/her
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Be a self starter, have high standards and be able to work independently and on a team to meet deadlines
- Confident, competitive, and dependable.
- Computer literate and proficient in software and internet functions.
- Recommend policies, practices, and procedures that have a significant impact on the organization.
- Must be comfortable with change and leading change – must show a willingness to grow along with the company and within his/her role.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Some knowledge of firearms training and certifications preferred
- Intermittent travel is required
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
Please fill out the info below to apply for this job.