CLICK THE TAB ABOVE TO CONTACT
Customer Service Representatives: Full Time 3rd Shift – $1000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Named on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List 9 years in a row
- #1 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace and #1 Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work 5 years in a row
- Amazing Benefits and competitive pay
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives and keep their families safe.
We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in America and a favorite workplace in SE Wisconsin. Named on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List 9 years in a row. #1 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace 5 years in a row. #1 Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work 5 years in a row. We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow! We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
* THIS POSITION MUST WORK OUT OF OUR HQ IN WEST BEND, WI – Hours are 10PM-8:30AM CST*
Think you are up to joining one of the best teams in the industry? Help us inspire loyalty and drive company sales by providing exceptional service and an engaging and genuine experience for our customers. We aren’t just a customer service team; we build relationships and make our members and employees feel they are part of our family.
Our overnight “Super Agents” support our customers through engaging sales and service discussions over phone, email and chat. In addition, the team is responsible for assembling outgoing products and information to be sent to our Members. Overnight Advisors pivot to a variety of tasks throughout the evening based on customer needs.
* $250 paid after completion of the WI Property and Casualty License
* $250 paid after completion of 6 months of service
* $500 paid after completion of 1 year of service
As a Customer Engagement Advisor, you will:
- Sell and upsell our amazing products and services
- Handle and resolve customer issues
- Have awesome, engaging conversations
- Be clear, confident and concise on the phone through email, or chat
- Deepen and retain member relationships through needs assessment
- Empathize with members and ask probing questions
- Provide offers, solutions and information to match the customer needs
- Save customers who are thinking about leaving us
- Follow up with our customers when promised
- Prepare, produce, and fulfill new and renewing member kits, customer orders and materials
- Collaborate with with your team members to help one another learn and grow
Things you’ll need to do this job effectively:
- A strong belief in the Second Amendment
- Desire to “WOW” customers daily
- A sales orientation to customer interactions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Computer savvy-ness, including the ability to learn new things quickly
- Relentless follow-through and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish rapport with people
- An empathetic approach to every conversation
- Hunger to exceed expectations
- Have real conversations with customers; we don’t use scripts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Energized by a variety of tasks and duties
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Minimum of one year of experience in a customer service or sales environment
- Willingness to have fun with an awesome team. Might want to bring a Nerf gun.
- Be able to work on your feet for up to 1-4 hours per day
- Be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to bend, pull, push, squat, lift and reach throughout the day
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
- New Hire Training
It takes time to train a Rockstar. We require full time availability for the 8 week training program which is scheduled Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
Training includes New Employee Orientation, product training, systems training, on-the-job-training. As part of the training, Advisors will earn their State Property and Casualty License. Earning certification with the state is a condition of employment.
At Delta Defense our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Our new building offers ergonomic stand-up desks, natural light, open cafe style dining spaces, and a free workout facility. Additionally, we have an onsite library and offer personal and professional development opportunities, books and courses.
Compensation and Hours
Advisors work 10 hour shifts from 10pm-830am. Schedules run on a 2 week rotating basis. 6 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on and 4 days off. Advisors will have every other Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off.
Starting hourly wage is $19.00 per hour (including shift premium) and Advisors are eligible for annual company bonuses.
You must represent Delta’s Core Values which are:
- We believe in what we do and we communicate what we believe
- We are Honest, Humble, Happy, Hungry and Healthy
- We execute rapidly, systematically, decisively, and fearlessly
- We believe that people and businesses are either growing or regressing; our growth results from being aware and embracing change
- We believe in accountability, and hold each other responsible to achieve our goals
Please fill out the info below to apply for this job.