CLICK THE TAB ABOVE TO CONTACT
Customer Service Representative – Phones – Various Shifts (Remote Optional)
- Named on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List 9 years in a row
- #1 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace and #1 Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work 5 years in a row
- Amazing Benefits and competitive pay
Are you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed self-defense?
- Do you thrive in a warm, positive environment?
- Are you friendly and enjoy talking to and helping people?
- Are you naturally efficient?
- Are you able to juggle multiple tasks while maintaining high standards for accuracy and follow through
- Do you take pride in your organizational skills?
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)?
- Then you may be ready to join one of the best customer service teams in America! Help us inspire loyalty and create more responsible gun owners by providing exceptional service and an engaging and genuine experience for our customers.
- We aren’t just a customer service team; we build relationships and make sure our members know they are part of our family. 80% of your day will be spent communicating with USCCA members over the phone.
Worried about training? Don’t be! We provide a comprehensive, 8 week, PAID training so you will be knowledgeable and confident when engaging with our members. Training includes New Employee Orientation, product training, systems training, service and sales training, as well as training for earning your Property and Casualty Licenses.
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA. The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives and keep their families safe.
- We’re one of the fastest growing companies in America and a favorite workplace in southeast Wisconsin.
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies List 10 years in a row
- Top Workplace USA in 2021
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace 6 years in a row
- Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work 5 years in a row
- We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
Customer Service Advisors provide a world-class experience for our members who reach us by phone. We engage, inform and assist our members with all of their membership needs. This may include updating their account information, assisting them with the purchase of a new t-shirt or talking about the latest issue of Concealed Carry Magazine!
- Handle and resolve customer issues
- Have awesome, engaging conversations
- Sell our amazing products and services
- Be clear, confident and concise on the phone
- Deepen and retain member relationships through needs assessment
- Empathize with members and ask probing questions
- Provide offers, solutions and information to match the customer needs
- Save customers who are thinking about leaving us
- Follow up with our customers when promised
- Collaborate with with your team members to help one another learn and grow
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions
- Provide excellent service and ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain alignment with Core Values and Mission of the USCCA in all interactions
Skills/ Abilities and Education Requirements:
- A strong belief in the Second Amendment
- Firearms and self-defense knowledge is preferred but not necessary
- Desire to “WOW” customers daily
- A “Find Needs/Fill Needs” orientation to customer interactions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Computer savvy-ness, including the ability to learn new things quickly
- Relentless follow-through and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish rapport with people
- An empathetic approach to every conversation
- Hunger to exceed expectations
- Have real conversations with customers; we don’t use scripts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Energized by a variety of tasks and duties
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Willingness to have fun with an awesome team. Might want to bring a Nerf gun!
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
At Delta Defense, LLC our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401k match, access to a life coach, an annual stipend for self-defense purchases, a flexible casual dress environment, remote work options and a complimentary USCCA Membership.
Starting hourly wage is $18.00 per hour, with additional shift premiums $0.50 – $3.00 for weekend, evening or third shifts. Advisors are also eligible for annual company bonuses.
***PLEASE WATCH YOUR EMAIL FOR NEXT STEPS AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO TAKE AN ONLINE ASSESSMENT TO PROCEED IN THE HIRING PROCESS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION.***
Please fill out the info below to apply for this job.