CLICK THE TAB ABOVE TO ORDER
Colt’s Double Action Revolvers – The Post-War Era
- • Full Color – Colt catalogs and price lists dating from 1946 to the present
- • Over 600 full color high resolution images of Colt Double Action Revolvers, many of which are to scale of the actual firearm.
- • Most up-to-date serial number information ever published
Colt’s Double Action Revolvers – The Post-War Era is the third book in a series of educational volumes related to Colt double action revolvers. Preceded by Gurney Brown’s highly successful books Seven Serpents, the History of Colt’s Snake Guns and Colt’s Python – King of the Seven Serpents, this book, with more than 400 pages of information and photographs will satisfy those looking to increase their knowledge of the subject.
• Detailed specifications, variations, and shipping totals on more than 50 Colt double action revolvers produced post World War II starting in 1946 including the Colt Detective Special, Colt Police Positive models, the Colt Aircrewman, Border Patrol, Trooper models, and all of Colt’s Snake guns.
• Includes an entire chapter covering Colt’s 2017 re-entry into the double action revolver market
• High resolution photographs help to introduce the latest variations of the Colt Cobra, King Cobra, King Cobra Target, Python, and Anaconda revolvers – many in print for the first time!