18,000 Bolt Carrier Groups – 5.56 /.223
Case: 35 units/case at $62.50 per unit – $2,187.50
Pallet: 50 cases/pallet at $60 per unit – $105,000 (Save $45,000)
Entire Inventory: $57.50 per unit (save $90,000)
Since 2013, Burgu has sold over 1 million bolt carrier groups under Turkish government contract for MPT55, MPT76, MP5, HK33, G3, and MG3.
Magnetic particle inspected to ASTM E1444 aircraft quality inspection standards for molecular soundness and longer life of all the below-mentioned metal parts.
- Carrier: 8620 heat treated (case hardened to SAE-AMS-6875). QPQ / nitride / melonite coated
- Bolt: 14NiCr14 or 9310 Heat treated (case hardened to SAE-AMS-6875). QPQ / nitride / melonite coated
- Extractors: Aircraft quality alloy steel shot peened. Heat treated to military drawing specification SAE- AMS-6875. Phosphated to 188.8.131.52 of MIL-STD-171.
- Gas key: Gas key, aircraft quality steel heat treated to SAE-AMS-6875 QPQ HT PROCESS .
- Cam pins: Precision machined. Heat treated to SAE-AMS-6875. Phosphated to 184.108.40.206 of MIL-STD-171
- Firing Pin: Machined and precision ground for accuracy. Heat treated to military drawing specification per SAE-AMS-6875. Chrome lined per 1.2.2 of mil-std-171
- Firing pin retaining pin: Heat treated stainless steel pin contouring the carrier body.
- Ejector: Precision machined. Heat Treated to SAE-AMS-6875. Phosphated to 220.127.116.11 of MIL-STD-171. Gas rings: 3 pc. stainless steel per Mil-Spec.