CLICK THE TAB ABOVE TO ORDER
2nd Edition Blue Book of Antique American Firearms & Values
- American firearms pre January 1, 1899
- More than 7.750 values provided for all various condition factors!
- Close to 1,500 High resolution color images provided helps to quickly identify models & variations.
The 2nd Edition Blue Book of Antique American Firearms & Values expands upon the best-selling First Edition and features the following:
- Approximately 700 Manufacturers/Trademarks identified with short histories and dates of manufacture
- Over 2,100 models described in detail with major discernible features/markings, rarity factors and production dates
1,500 high-resolution color images (many detailed macro shots)
- Over 7,500 values covering Good, Fine, Extra/Very Fine, and Excellent condition factors
- A color Photo Percentage Grading System (PPGS) which allows the user to quickly ascertain the correct antique condition factors
- 5 thorough Indexes, making it fast and convenient to find information on your firearm
- Anatomies of handguns, rifles, and shotguns, with described important terminology
- Glossary and Abbreviations sections
This addition to the Blue Book family is widely accepted as the most comprehensive and complete collection of pre-January 1, 1899 firearms information and corresponding values in the world!
Please fill out the info below and someone will contact you ASAP.